Payment, Shipping, Returns & Warranty
We believe in building a high trust environment around our business as like in life and business both, the core foundation of any relationship is trust and we believe this to be the process to deliver the best value to our customers.
We have partnered with best-in-class payment partners with Razorpay and PayU, hence, assuring your money is 100% safe. We do not operate in COD/POD terms as the cost of providing this service is high and there is very less security to be offered to both the customer and us.
Cancellation is applicable only before the shipping of the item. An order can not be cancelled if the order has already been shipped. However, returns will still be applicable according to our policies.
RETURNS & REFUNDS:
Our intent with Sacral Store is to continue to be proven to delight our customers by building Sacral Store as an authentic, reliable and affordable D2C brand which is built to last joyfully. This is the basis for our policy design.
We have a 5-day return policy, which means you have 5 calendar days including the day of delivery of your order to request a return or a replacement. Post 5 days starting the day of delivery, the order will be considered delivered and accepted without intent of return/refund.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging (packaging here means - including the shipping packaging). You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. In case that the shipping packaging has been damaged beyond use or lost or for whatever reason unavailable, it will be the customer's liability to ship it back to our office in case of return/refund.
1. Free returns does not include mistakes committed by the customer whilst ordering, Sacral Store is not liable to offer free returns but offer replacement with incurred cost of logistics payable by the customer.
2. You can get a refund in the form of store credits. Store credits can be used to make future purchases at Sacral Store.
If the order is complete (meaning delivered), a refund through original mode is not possible. Only unprocessed orders (cancelled before shipping) can be refunded through the original method. This is because there’s a lot of costs involved while processing an order, and we still want to sustainably keep offering one free return/exchange on every order.
3. Replacement item to be sent, only after the reverse courier is received and the item is inspected to be acceptable by Sacral Store.
4. To claim any returns, it is necessary for the customer to share the packing, order items photos with us via email/whatsapp.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Return can only be initiated only once against a single order. We have the sole discretion to approve OR reject your return request.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DAMAGES AND ISSUES:
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
EXCEPTIONS AND NON-RETURNABLE ITEMS/CONDITIONS:
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Additionally, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards or orders paid against store credits/discount codes.
We ship the order the same day, if received before 10 A.M, otherwise the order is shipped the next day. Reaches to you in 1-6 days. (Chandigarh - 1 days, Delhi 2 days, Mumbai 3 days, Kolkata 4 days, Chennai 5 days). Shipping all across the website and on all orders is free.
We ship via Shiprocket (https://www.shiprocket.in/), Shyplite (https://shyplite.com/) and by extension Delhivery, FedEx, Aramel, BlueDart, Xpressbees, EcomExpress, Gati, DHL, Dunzo etc.
Store credits are delivered to the email address you used while placing the order. However, it is possible to use the credits using a different email address. Credits come in the form of 16-character alphanumeric code which can be used at the checkout.
If the amount of credits is higher than the order amount, the balancing credits would remain and can be used later.
Store credits do not expire and can be used to purchase sale item(s) as well. Orders placed using store credits can't be returned or exchanged. You can use multiple store credits code in the same order.
1. Warranty period begins from the date of receipt of product.
2. Warranty is only offered against manufacturing faults.
3. In case, a customer wishes to claim warranty, it is the responsibility of the customer to provide photographic or video evidence of the case with the damage clearly visible for visual inspection and if from the visual inspection it is understood that the warranty claim is genuine (entirely upto Sacral's discretion), it will be the customer's responsibility to reach out to Sacral (via email: email@example.com) and receive shipping details, the customer bears the shipping cost from their site to Sacral's office for inspection or they can request Sacral to ship against payment as well (door-to-door basis), once after physical examination by Sacral, the case is genuinely deemed to have been faulty due to manufacturing, Sacral is liable to send a replacement (if the case is within warranty period) and also reimburse shipping fee to the customer (however, the customer is liable to provide original shipping bill for shipping as received.).
4. The product sent against a warranty claim is only covered up till the warranty period as per the first order.
5. The product sent against warranty claim is non-refundable and non-replaceable.
FROM A BUSINESS CONCEPT TO AN ENTITY IN DEVELOPMENT.
Whilst Umang was on his visit to Chandigarh for his new business in the EV Industry, Sarvesh spoke of "Make In India". Sharing the same intent, Umang brought an opportunity in the phone accessories space and Sacral (pronounced as: 2 syllables: "SAY" + "kruhl") went from a business concept to an entity in development.
Following up with today, we're a team based out of Chandigarh and Faridabad operating "Sacral" with intent to make leather goods for the modern tool of humanity which is the mobile phone and it's accessories and carry it out in a sustainable fashion. The certified leather used develops a beautiful patina over time and is the best-in-class eco-friendly and PETA certified leather.
Always strengthening our belief in the words of Marco Pierre White,
"Success is born out of luck. It's awareness of mind that takes advantage of that opportunity."
We built Sacral to accelerate the reach of personalisation in India.
At Sacral, we look at the world as a space to build in. We value partnerships and collaborations and rely heavily on strategic selection of people and successful partnerships around the world and believe this to be the process to deliver best value for our customers.
We built Sacral Store to accelerate the reach of personalisation in India with the belief to delight our customers by making online shopping reliable, authentic and affordable.
Diligent and persistent artists and artisans with profound technical ability have created Sacral as a solid ground to put our feet on, and as a tribe we belong to.